HARMONY RUN is a charity run event organized by Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bhd to raise funds and create more awareness for the beneficiaries around our precincts. Our target is to raise a total of RM1,000,000 for our beneficiaries. These beneficiaries include Pusat Kebajikan Kalvari (PKK), Kiwanis Care Heart Centre, Fo Guang Shan Malaysia, Ark Care Centre, and I Care Cancer Support Association.
- Aim to give security, comfort, & enjoyment to generate the crowds for the years to come
- To create a harmonious community for our generation and the generations to come
- Act as part of our action to nurture our communities to also live a healthier lifestyle by participating this run and yet be able to do good works by donating to charity.
- To raise awareness by engaging everyone to also play a part in going green through picking up all the rubbish before leaving the premises. This is to encourage all participants the importance of waste segregation.
Race Pack Collection Details:
Date: 8/9/2017 – 15/9/2017
Time: 10.30am – 9.50pm
Venue: Sutera Mall Level 2 (booth next to Guardian)
5km (Men & Women Combined):
First Prize : RM1,500 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
Second Prize : RM1,000 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
Third Prize : RM500 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
4th – 10th : RM200 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
10KM (10 Prizes each for Men & Women Category):
First Prize : RM2,000 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
Second Prize : RM1,500 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
Third Prize : RM1,000 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
4th – 10th : RM500 Sutera Mall Cash Voucher
5km : RM50 (Individual)
5km : RM180 (Groups of 4)
10km : RM70 (Individual)
21st May 2017 – 2nd September 2017
Terms & Conditions:
- All registration fees include a T-shirt, medal, e-certificate, and a drawstring bag.
- Participants must bank in the exact amount of registration fees to Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bhd within 3 days after online registration, and send a copy of bank transaction supporting document to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof. Your order confirmation is based on the electronic official receipt you received in your email. If particpant does not receive the order confirmation email within 5 working days after proving bank transaction supporting document, kindly email email@example.com.
It is the sole responsibility of an applicant to ensure that payment of the entry fee is made through the official payment channel designated by the Organizer within the prescribed time. No reminder for payment will be made to any applicant. If any applicant fails to pay the entry fee as aforesaid will be deemed to have withdrawn his/her application and will not be allowed to participate in the Event. No request for extension of time for payment or change in the method of payment will be entertained.
- All participants must present their QR ticketing which can be found in the order confirmation email at the download ticket link during Race Pack Collection.
- For 5km route, we strongly encourage participants to be at least 12 years old. However, children
below 12 years old must be under parental guidance.
For 10km route, we strongly encourage participants to be 16 years old and above.
- Participants should be aware of and understand the risks involved in taking part in his/her race, and acknowledge the degree of fitness required to take part therein. It is the sole responsibility of a participant to ensure that he/she is physically fit to participate in and complete his/her race without any medical or other assistance. Any person who is pregnant or suffering from any chronic disease such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not participate in the Event. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow / disqualify any person who is known to have the above condition. The Organizer at its sole discretion also has the right to suspend any participant who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the Event. All participants are strongly encouraged to seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event. By submitting his / her application to take part in the Event, and subsequently taking part in the Event, a participant
(a) warrants and confirms to the Organizer that he / she is physically fit to participate in and complete his/her race; and
(b) agrees to indemnify the Organizer and hold the Organizer indemnified and harmless for i) any injury or death suffered by the participant himself / herself or any other persons; and ii) any damage to property as a result of him / her not being physically fit to participate in and complete the race.
- Participation in the event is personal to the applicant and all applicants are strictly prohibited from swapping, selling, auctioning, transferring or offering to swap, sell, auction or transfer their successful entry or their place in the Event or allow or permit any other person to wear their bib number allocated to them.
- Race Pack Collection will start 1 week prior to the event date. Participants are to take note of the collection announcements on Tanah Sutera or 'Harmony Run + Carnival 2017' Facebook page.
- Upon submitting his/her application and payment of the entry fee, an applicant declares that he/she agrees to accept the Terms & Conditions, the Official Competition Rules and all other rules and regulations which may be introduced by the Organizer from time to time.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change or alter any parts of the running route before and during the race without prior notice to participants in the event of unexpected road conditions or emergency. The race may be temporarily suspended for emergency or any other incidents during the race. Participants must follow the instructions of race officials or any law enforcement officers on site, in the event of emergency or any incidents.
- Should the Event be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer or in the case of a force majeure resulting in the Event being cancelled, no refund will be given back to the participant. The Organizer shall not be required to postpone the Event and shall have no further responsibility and/or liability upon such refund being made.
- Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bhd or any of its subsidiaries and affiliated beneficiaries or organisations will not be held responsible for any damages, losses, theft or whatsoever to any property or person arising from this event.
- All photographs, videos, and sound recording rights belong to Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bhd or any of its subsidiaries.