Have you have felt emotionally difficult to throw a book away even if you will never read it again?
Standing in front of assortment of books but don't know which one to pick up?
You were so excited about one novel but nobody around you could get your *quirky* point?
If your answer is yes, come on to join us and share your reading experience, meet new friends, find a good home for you old books and bring new ones back.
Time: 2016-07-02, 15:00pm - 17:00pm
Location: Booktique - Where Writers Shop, 1 Raffles Link, #B1-17A CityLink Mall, Singapore, 039393 (register at the cashier counter)
- All participants are required to register in advance.
- Please bring at least one book to share with everyone.
- Make sure you have read the books before the meeting.
- Plan on participating and contributing in the discussion.
- Everyone gets something different out of a book, and all thoughts and opinions should be respected.
- The event will start at 3pm please be punctual.
Feel free to drop us a line in case you have any concerns or questions.