This session is specially organized for P6 students (and their parents) who have received their PSLE results.
Dear Parents and Students,
As we are unable to have a face-to-face Post-PSLE Consultation this year, we are organzing a 'live' webinar so that we can meet with you and also give you the opportunity to clairfy your questions before you submit your school choices by 1 December 2020.
The details of the webinar are as follows:
DATE: 26 November 2020 (Thursday)
TIME: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
RSVP By 26 November 2020 (Thurs), 10am
The purpose of the webinar is to clarify any questions you may have. You can submit your questions earlier together with your registration and we will try to address the questions during the webinar. Throughout the webinar, you will still be able to submit your questions and we will try our best to respond to you.
We look forward to meeting you at the Post-PSLE Consultation Webinar!
Mr Paul Lim
1. For parents, please RSVP for the webinar using a valid email address.
2. Once you have RSVPed, the Zoom login details will be sent to that email address on 26 November 2020 (Thursday) before 11.30am.
3. Do note that you will only be able to login to one laptop/electronic device with that email address. If you require a second login email, you may make a special request to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. On 26 November, do login at least 5min before time and wait for the webinar to start at 12.30pm.
5. Do note that this webinar is organized for you and your child's benefit. If you are unable to make it, there is no impact on his selection of schools.