Please take note of this before you register:
- This career workshop is worth $50, however it is complimentary for all PSB Academy Students and Alumni and no charge will be required upon registration.
- A $50 workshop fee will only apply to non-PSB Academy students/guests who have registered for this event. If you are a non-PSB Academy student/guest, a member of our event organising team will be in touch with you to provide you with your payment advice.
We all know the challenges of CV writing.
For some, just the thought of crafting a CV can be stressful enough to slow down your job hunt before it even starts! How can you make your CV stand out? How do you know what
employers are looking for? Is the CV you wrote a year ago still relevant?
In this workshop led by our Career Coaches from PSB Academy’s Career Services Team, you'll get tips to enhance your CV instantly in preparation for the upcoming Career Fair on 23 May.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A simple but powerful exercise to Find Your Why
- Crafting your USP (Unique Story Proposition) to captivate your interviewer
- What employers are expecting out of your CV?
- Components of a good modern CV (you’ll be surprised by what you’ll discover!)
- CV Critique session and sharing of examples of successful job hunters’ CVs
- Online resources to create instant, ready-to-go CVs!
- And More!