TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Stay Active Feed Your Brain Health Seminar (“Event”) is organised by Mediacorp Pte. Ltd. (“Mediacorp”). The Event will be held at Suntec Convention Centre, Summit 2 Ballroom, Level 3 from 2 pm - 5.30 pm. Tickets are priced at $12 for single admission and $20 for two (excluding GST).
2. By ordering tickets and/or participating in this Event, you agree, on your own behalf as well as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing tickets or who will be holding tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a "Ticket Holder"), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and any other rules and regulations which may be prescribed by Mediacorp in relation to the Event. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by Mediacorp. Mediacorp reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
3. Mediacorp reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or change the advertised line-up of programmes during the Event without prior notice.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all ticket sales are final and tickets are NOT exchangeable or refundable. Booking fees, handling fees and any other charges paid are also NOT refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Mediacorp’s sole discretion.
5. Tickets are not also transferable and may not be resold. Mediacorp reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny entry to any persons holding such tickets.
6. Mediacorp reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time. Details of any postponement or cancellation will be notified via the website for the Event. In the event of any postponement or cancellation, the procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which such refund requests can be made will also be notified via the website for the Event. Mediacorp’s liability in respect of any postponement or cancellation shall be limited to a full refund (excluding booking and handling fees).
7. Mediacorp and the venue owner reserve the right, without liability for refund, compensation or otherwise, to refuse entry to or to remove any person whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
8. Any person wishing to gain admission to the Event may be required to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices, and Mediacorp reserves the right to deny entry to any person who refuses to submit to any such search, without liability for refund, compensation or otherwise.
9. Any person attending and/or participating in the Event voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. Mediacorp shall not have any liability for any reason whatsoever arising from or in relation to your participation in the Event.
10. If your image or likeness is captured in any photographs or recordings made by Mediacorp (including but not limited to video recordings, live or recorded), you agree that Mediacorp may publish and otherwise use any such photographs or recordings for promotional, publicity or such other purposes (whether now or in the future) as it deems appropriate.
11. You agree that your personal data may be used by Mediacorp and the Mediacorp group of companies (collectively “Mediacorp”) to send you marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of Mediacorp and its business partners, and for research and analysis. If you have any questions relating to Mediacorp’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please contact Mediacorp’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
12. These Terms and Conditions and this Event shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.