Who we are?
NYEW 2014 is an event organized by Taylor's Business Club from Taylor's College Subang Jaya. It serves as a platform to empower young entrepreneurs-to-be or existing young entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial skills, to harvest a competent, innovative and creative Generation Y. Participants have a golden opportunity to see first hand on how the game of business is played.
NYEW 2014 intends to show our participants that entrepreneurship is not a lofty, unattainable goal. It is a way of life for so many inspiring people that are not necessary born rich and well-connected. Our speakers are keen to impart their pearls of wisdom, learned from their amazing experiences. You will come away amazed at the experience and mindful of the lessons learned!
20% of the proceeds will be donated to charity body, Strategic Education Methods & Ongoing Advancement (SEMOA), to support the education initiatives of the Malaysian ‘Orang Asli’ community.
NYEW serves as a platform to empower young entrepreneurs-to-be or existing young entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial skills in order to harvest a new generation-Y that is competent, innovative and creative.
Through NYEW, youths will gain an insight into what entrepreneurship is. Besides, they will explore what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur and find out what support is available to them that help them to reach their full entrepreneurial potential.
- To introduce and reinforce entrepreneurship background amongst youths.
- To inculcate passion and interest amongst youths towards the world of entrepreneurship.
- To inspire, motivate and energize youths to take the initiative to take lead of their future as a young entrepreneur.
- To equip youths with entrepreneurial skills to identify and develop their business ideas.
- To expose youths about the importance of soft skills such as communication, decision-making, planning be it in entrepreneurship or the corporate world.
- To enable youths to form opinions and articulate views from global perspective through media.
- To provide opportunities for youths to network with great individuals, be it adults or youths with outstanding credibility.
- To facilitate the exchange of creative ideas and different perspectives of the entrepreneurial industry.
Generation Y: Now & Future
Generation Y has become the major demographic group in most of the world. This generation is the largest group of users and makes up biggest group of the upcoming global workforce. The values they hold and the opinions they have should be of great interest to business, government, and the world.
The trends today are shaped by Generation Y and will be the current reality of tomorrow. We want to provide a platform for them to harvest a competent, innovative and creative Generation Y. NYEW 2014 is an event to inspire and empower this generation of youth.
- Workshops that to enhance your entrepreneurial skills
- Forums and talks featuring CEOs of established organizations from different industry
- Activities that will simulate your business realities
- Networking Session