Please take note of this before you register:
- This career workshop is worth $50, however it is complimentary for all PSB Academy Students and Alumni and no charge will be required upon registration.
- A $50 workshop fee will only apply to non-PSB Academy students/guests who have registered for this event. If you are a non-PSB Academy student/guest, a member of our event organising team will be in touch with you to provide you with your payment advice.
If you're a job seeker, we're spilling the secrets that will help you get an edge over other job applicants!
Landing a job interview is no easy feat and the nature of hiring is constantly evolving with new technology, new skills employers are looking out for and new tactics to ace an interview.
There are many online resources available to prepare you for an interview.
But before you score that all-important job interview, how do you get employers to notice your profile?
Beyond a stellar resume, did you know that networking with a prospective employer can help boost your chances at securing an interview? What about other tools to amp up your job application?
Join us for this workshop to:
- Learn how to captivate your dream employers with a strong online personal brand
- Gain valuable insights of a LIVE case study of Wantedly's Marketing Lead's online profile and hear her personal story of how she made the transition from graduate to professional
- Build your first network of potential employers even before you graduate and how to engage them the right way
- Learn the Do's and Don'ts of online networking
- Go beyond traditional means of applying on job portals using creative networking tactics (it's easier than you think!)
- Discover free and simple tools to spice up your resume
- And more top tips to enhance your career employability!