Please take note of this before you register:
- This career workshop is worth $50, however it is complimentary for all PSB Academy Students and Alumni and no charge will be required upon registration.
- A $50 workshop fee will only apply to non-PSB Academy students/guests who have registered for this event. If you are a non-PSB Academy student/guest, a member of our event organising team will be in touch with you to provide you with your payment advice.
Convincing your interviewer or boss may not be so tough if….
….YOU have the right skills to be an effective and persuasive communicator!
You may have achieved good grades in school and landed a job interview thanks to an excellent CV. But just imagine fumbling over your answers when posed with a “difficult question”, or worse, having your mind go blank when put on the spot by your interviewer. That could cost you a shot at a job offer!
Whether you're looking to ace that job interview, interact with colleagues over an important corporate project or pitch an idea to your boss, effective communication is key to success.
In our upcoming career workshop on 24 APR, you’ll learn how to improve your communication skills in these areas through practical exercises and fun-filled interactive activities:
- How to overcome stage fright or social anxiety quickly
- How to create instant rapport with anyone you meet and make a strong, confident first (and lasting) impression
- How to master body language and recognise non-verbal cues
- How to think fast and speak off the cuff confidently
- How to hone your pitching ability to win the hearts and minds of your audience
- How to deliver your presentation with maximum impact, engage your audience and have them wanting for more
- How to build and improve your personal brand to impress your interviewers and
- And more!