- The 1st Japan Classy Culture Innovation Fair -
Innovation to come with Friendship Dialogue
■Friday 7 December 16:00-19:00
Cultural Experience & Cocktail Style Party
- Experience the wonder of “Urushi/ japan”
- IKEBANA Flower LIVE Performance
by award-winning IKEBANA Master, Ms. Reito Oizumi from Japan
- Japanese TEA Experience & Tasting
by 5th Generation Japanese Tea Master, MOHEI HONDA
- Festive Japanese Cuisine including WAGYU Beef & Japanese Sweets
- SAKE tasting : “IPPIN” award-winning SAKE &
Japan’s 1st prize Plum Wine in 2017
- Display of Japanese Art & Crafts : Tradition vs Innovation
contents: subject to change to bring more innovation !
$ 86 .00 (SGD) per person
◇Dress Code: Smart Casual
KEYAKI Japanese Restaurant
4th Floor, Pan Pacific Singapore,
7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square Singapore 039595
Reservation & Inquiry
For Invited Guests and Group Registration
Please contact the organizer.
■ IKEBANA Flower Artist, Ms. Reito OIZUMI いけばな作家 大泉麗仁
International-award-winning IKEBANA Artist from Japan.
Joined SOGETSU School and studied under the IKEBANA Artist Ms. Reiko TAKENAKA.
Her IKEBANA works have been highly acclaimed in France.
- Flower Art Award 2016 / Grand Prize, Air France Award, Embassy of France Award
- Concours International D‘Art Floral De Doue La Fontaine 2017 (France) /
The Second Highest Prize
■ JAPANESE Tea Master, Fifth Generation MOHEI HONDA
茶師 五代目 本多茂兵衛 （本多英一） “A cup of tea changes your life”
The 5th Generation MOHEI HONDA is the Japan’s leading Tea Master. He passionately succeeded the family owned Tea Garden at the foot of Mt. Fuji and the 5th title of MOHEI from his great-great-grandfather, the 1st Generation MOHEI HONDA (born in 1876).
- Shizuoka's 100-Tea Organization / Chairman
- Fuji MARUMO Tea Garden Co., Ltd. / CEO
- The World Green Tea Contest 2013 / Grand Gold Medal
SmileBox.jp, Tokyo Japan
"Hearty Premium Gifts From Japan"
c/o IdeaWoman Co. Ltd.
11F Aoyama Paracio Tower
Kita-Aoyama 3-6-7, Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107-0061, Japan