Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform that the session on "What ‘Non-Litigators’ Should Know about the Civil Justice Reforms" is not available.
The highly anticipated Annual CPD Day is back and this time, the Law Society is offering a unique solution to our members to hear from industry experts and leading professionals while fulfilling your CPD points requirements – without having to leave your desk!
For the very first time, the 11th edition of the Annual CPD Day will be made available on-demand as pre-recorded webinars, giving you the flexibility to keep yourself up to date on the latest legal developments and hone your professional skills where and when suits you best. You may obtain private CPD points for the viewing of these pre-recorded webinars.
This year’s topics include:
- Civil Litigation Updates
- Criminal Litigation Updates
- The Potential Impact of the Upcoming Legislative Reforms to the Companies Act
- Doing the Deal in the Face of Insolvency
- Defamation/ Social Media/ POFMA
- Workplace Harassment
Members can select as few or all 7 webinars to watch for a single fee of S$10.70 (inclusive of GST).
Access to the pre-recorded webinars will come in a form of an e-mail notification within 2 working days after successful registration, and registered participants will be able to view the webinars until 31 December 2021.
Terms & Conditions
By registering, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this Terms & Conditions.
- The Law Society of Singapore reserves the right to cancel any programmes without notice.
- Generally, e-Learning programmes are not eligible for refund and cancellation. The Law Society may approve a refund/cancellation request on a case-by-case basis. Participant must notify us of their desire to cancel in writing within 24-hours of the registration. Requests must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that a 15% admin fee for refund/cancellation will be imposed should the request be approved.
- E-Learning programmes are strictly non-transferrable.
- Do note that you would be provided access to the pre-recorded webinars in one to two working days after registration.
- You will now be able to access the programmes on the portal from the date of registration until 31 December 2021. No request on the extension of access will be entertained.
- You are encouraged to complete the video in one sitting.
- For each session which you have selected to view, please click on the course description, presentation slides and view the video to complete the progress by 100% on the e-Learning portal. Ensure that the certificate for the respective e-Learning programme which you have completed is downloaded. A soft copy of the certificate should be saved and kept for your own record.
- The Law Society of Singapore does not warrant or represent that all the pre-recorded webinar sessions contain up-to-date information. You are responsible for independently verifying all information to ensure that it is current.
Only PayPal (credit card) payment is accepted for the pre-recorded webinars.
For information on private CPD points, please refer to: https://www.silecpdcentre.sg/Lawyer/CPD-Requirement/Private-CPD-Points/
For information on claiming private CPD points, please refer to: https://www.silecpdcentre.sg/Documents/CPD%20Guides/Claiming_Private_CPD_Points.pdf
For further enquiries, contact us at email@example.com or 6530 0255.