Register Now! The CPD E-Learning Bundle (2019 & 2020 Programmes)
With access to over 25 programmes from our 2019 and 2020 catalogue led by leading practitioners and experts covering law and practice updates, professional skills, as well as selected content from conferences and webinars, CPD’s Unlimited e-Learning Programmes are your first port of call for an unparalleled online learning experience.
Your professional development is now available at your convenience – and at a single, affordable price.
Click HERE for the list of 2019 & 2020 programmes available.
Questions? Contact our CPD administrators at email@example.com or refer to our CPD e-Learning FAQs.
Terms & Conditions
By registering, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this Terms & Conditions.
- The Law Society of Singapore reserves the right to cancel any programmes without notice.
- Generally, e-Learning programmes are not eligible for refund and cancellation. The Law Society may approve a refund/cancellation request on a case-by-case basis. Participant must notify us of their desire to cancel in writing within 24-hours of the registration. Requests must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that a 15% admin fee for refund/cancellation will be imposed should the request be approved.
- E-Learning programmes are strictly non-transferrable.
- After receipt of payment, you will receive a confirmation note with your log-in details sent by <email@example.com> in one to two calendar days.
- Purchase of this e-Learning bundle will give you a timed access till 31 December 2023 upon the confirmation of registration. However, you would only be allowed to view each programme once. No request on the extension of access will be entertained.
- The e-Learning bundle consists of the programmes from 2019 to 2020.
- For each e-Learning programme which you have selected to view, please click on the course description, presentation slides and view the video to complete the progress by 100% on the e-Learning portal.
- You are encouraged to complete the video in one sitting.
- Ensure that the certificate for the respective e-Learning programme which you have completed is downloaded. A soft copy of the certificate should be saved and kept for your own record. A separate charge will apply for each request of re-issuance and retrieval of certificate(s) after the completion of course, if applicable.
- The Law Society of Singapore does not warrant or represent that all the e-Learning programmes contain up-to-date information. As some e-Learning programmes on the e-Learning Portal are not new, they may contain information that is outdated. You are responsible for independently verifying all information to ensure that it is current.
Only PayPal (credit card) payment is accepted for the registration of all the e-Learning programmes.
Click HERE for more information on private CPD points and HERE for the information on claiming private CPD points.