If you missed out on the Navigating the New Rules of Court webinars or simply need a refresher, fret not! Recordings of these webinars are now available for purchase on-demand as part of our e-learning programmes, at a flat fee of $42.80 (including GST).
This e-learning programme includes the following:
1) Navigating the New Rules of Court - What Practitioners Need to Know’ Webinar Series (held from August to September 2021) + pre-recorded video updates at the end of each session, highlighting the key changes to the Rules:
a) Session 1 – Overview (97 mins)
b) Session 2 – Case Conference/Discovery (121 mins)
c) Session 3 – Evidence (99 mins)
d) Session 4 – Appeals (90 mins)
e) Session 5 – Annex 1 (Wrap Up) (81 mins)
2) Compilation of the pre-recorded video updates highlighting the key changes to the Rules (81 mins)
3) "Navigating the New Rules of Court 2021: Ask All of Your Burning Questions!" webinar held on 17 March 2022, featuring a panel discussion + Q&A session to support legal practitioners ahead of the transitional learning phase (119 mins)
Terms & Conditions:
By registering, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this Terms & Conditions.
- The Law Society of Singapore reserves the right to cancel any programmes without notice.
- Generally, e-Learning programmes are not eligible for refund and cancellation. The Law Society may approve a refund/cancellation request on a case-by-case basis. Participant must notify us of their desire to cancel in writing within 24-hours of the registration. Requests must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that a 15% admin fee for refund/cancellation will be imposed should the request be approved.
- E-Learning programmes are strictly non-transferrable.
- Purchase of this e-Learning programme will give you a timed access of 6 months for the entire programme.
- You are encouraged to complete each video in one seating.
- After receipt of payment, you will receive a confirmation note with your log-in details in one to two calendar days. Please add email@example.com to your address book.
- Ensure that the certificate for the respective e-Learning programme which you have completed is downloaded. A soft copy of the certificate should be saved and kept for your own record. A separate charge will apply for each request of re-issuance and retrieval of certificate(s) after the completion of course, if applicable.
- The Law Society of Singapore does not warrant or represent that all the e-Learning programmes contain up-to-date information. As some e-Learning programmes on the e-Learning Portal are not new, they may contain information that is outdated. You are responsible for independently verifying all information to ensure that it is current.