Abstract guidelines and submission criteria
- You do not need to register for the conference prior to submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Only results of original unpublished work will be accepted.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate problem, objective, method, results and conclusions/recommendations.
- The use of table, graphs and other types of images are not permitted.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the conference proceedings.
- All submissions must be completed electronically to email@example.com by 30th June 2019. If you experience technical difficulties, you may also send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duplicate abstracts and abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstract may not be edited/updated after submission.
• All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee and will be notified by 16th July 2019 if successfully selected for poster competition and/or oral presentation
Workshop jointly organised with: